This page is Amazing
Festival gates Camping Area
Friday: 3pm – 12am. Friday: 8am – 12am-Camp
Saturday: 12am – 12am. Saturday: 12am – 12am-Camp
Sunday: 12am-12am. Sunday: 12am-12am-Camp
Monday: Camp area must be cleared out before 11am.
CAMPING AREA/ AMENITIES
Camping at Electric Pow Wow, will be the heart and soul, of bonding with other participants, attending the festival. after the festival closes for the night the party will go on in this location. So, the next question is what is located in the camping area?
- cabin stage (Night Spin Kollective) NSK
- harm Reduction base camp ( water and medical)
- sound camp
- Silent Disco ( jaguar Colt )
- coffee / breakfast vendor.
What the rules in camp area.
NO Head dresses or any other Native American Symbols or attire.
NO Aerosol products/cans
NO Bota bags
NO Breakable glass or acrylic mirrors (Compact makeup and shatter-proof plastic mirrors measuring less then 8″x8″ are OK)
NO Camping wind turbines
NO Drones or remote-controlled aircraft
NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
NO Gas generators (Solar-powered generators OK)
NO Gas masks
NO Glass bottles (Small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
NO Illegal substances
NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
NO Large speaker systems (Sound systems are limited to USB-powered/personal portable speakers. No amplified sound systems allowed. Dope Soul Entertainment reserves the right to remove sound systems that do not follow these guidelines, and repeat offenders of noise complaints are subject to removal from the campground.)
NO Laser pointers or air horns
NO Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (All medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
NO Medical or recreational marijuana
NO Motorized vehicles of any kind, including off-road motorcycles, Segways, bicycles, electric bicycles, hoverboards, powered skateboards, or scooters
NO Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (Only those provided by Dope Soul Ent.)
NO Personal gas tanks (only those with RV Camping)
NO Pets (except service animals)
NO Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
NO Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
NO Solar camping showers
NO Spray paint
NO Steel knives or other utensils deemed as weapons
NO Stickers, flyers
NO Tool boxes
NO Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
NO Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
NO Wooden items
Lets have some fun!!!
Shuttle / parking
Shuttle transportation from parking lot to festival operation times.
- Thursday: 4pm – 5pm – 6pm -7pm – 8pm
- Friday: 8am – 9am – 10am – 11am – 12pm -1pm – 2pm – 3pm – 4pm – 4:30 pm – 5pm – 5:30pm – 6pm – 6:30pm – 7pm – 7:30pm – 8pm – 8:30pm – 9pm – 9:30pm 10pm -10:30pm – 11pm -11:30pm – 12am
- Saturday: 8am – 9am – 10am – 11am – 12pm -1pm 1:30pm – 2pm – 2:30pm – 3pm – 3:30pm – 4pm – 4:30 pm – 5pm – 5:30pm – 6pm – 6:30pm – 7pm – 7:30pm – 8pm – 8:30pm – 9pm – 9:30pm -10pm -10:30pm – 11pm -11:30pm – 12am
- Sunday: 8am – 8:30am -9am – 9:30am – 10am – 10:30am – 11am – 11:30 am – 12pm -12:30 pm -1pm -1:30pm 2pm – 2:30pm – 3pm – 3:30pm – 4pm – 4:30 pm – 5pm – 5:30pm – 6pm – 6:30pm – 7pm – 7:30pm – 8pm – 8:30pm – 9pm – 9:30pm -10pm -10:30pm – 11pm -11:30pm – 12am
- Monday: 8am – 8:30am -9am – 9:30am – 10am – 10:30am – 11am
Parking Pass: $15 a day or $30 for Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
SHUTTLE PICK UP/ DROP OFF AND PARKING AREA ON MAP, BELOW.